The analysis answers the following questions.
- What are the long term and short term import trends for the market?
- Is it a viable market for WA product?
- Is it a premium market?
- Who are WA’s potential competitors?
- Is there a premium segment that we can target?
- Does WA have a seasonal advantage?
- What is WA’s tariff position compared to other suppliers?
- Does Australia already have a presence in this market?
Through answering these questions, the markets are rated as having ‘high, medium or low’ potential for the importation of each selected fruit. The report also identifies a number of high potential markets closed to WA produce. The complete analyses serve as a basis for WA’s market prioritisation work.
Please download the report from the right hand side of the page.