Use the online tools to:
- Diagnose problems in your wheat, barley, canola, lupin, oat and field peas crops and provide possible remedies
- Estimate whether you are reaching your wheat yield potential as determined by rainfall with the Wheat Yield Constraint Calculator
- Use MySoil to identify your soil type and provide information about key soil issues.
Download a range of apps onto your smart phone or tablet
- The MyCrop suite has been expanded to include an individual app for each crop type; wheat, barley, canola, oat and pulses, making five apps in total.
- Each app has an individual diagnostic tool to identify production constraints.
- The MyCrop Barley and MyCrop Wheat apps includes a variety selector based on the barley and wheat variety sowing guides for Western Australia. Growers can choose appropriate varieties for their Agzone and desired yield and disease traits.
Use the search portal to search outside of MyCrop.