Use the online tools to:
- Diagnose problems in your wheat, barley, canola, lupin, oat and field peas crops and provide possible remedies
- Estimate whether you are reaching your wheat yield potential as determined by rainfall with the Wheat Yield Constraint Calculator
- Use MySoil to identify your soil type and provide information about key soil issues.
Download a range of apps onto your smart phone or tablet.
- The MyCrop suite has been expanded to include an individual app for each crop type; wheat, barley, canola, oat and pulses, making five apps in total.
- Each app has an individual diagnostic tool to identify production constraints.
- The MyCrop Barley and MyCrop Wheat apps includes a variety selector based on the barley and wheat variety sowing guides for Western Australia. Growers can choose appropriate varieties for their Agzone and desired yield and disease traits.