In line with state government requirements, DAFWA's annual reports are published in an electronic format. For ease of downloading and accessibility, there are PDF and Word versions available. The report has also been split into sections for those who require only specific parts of the report.
2016 Annual report
- 2016 Department of Agriculture and Food annual report [PDF 3.4MB]
- 2016 Department of Agriculture and Food annual report [Word 5.7MB]
- Statement of compliance [PDF 90KB]
- Overview [PDF 906KB]
- Agency performance [PDF 1MB]
- Significant issues impacting the agency [PDF 187KB]
- Disclosures and legal compliance [PDF 1.3MB]
- Appendix: Statement from the Commissioner of Soil and Land Conservation [PDF 126KB]
The department encourages people to view the document online. This work is copyright, but may be reproduced in whole or in part for study or training purposes if an acknowledgment of the source is included. Such use must not be for the purposes of sale or commercial exploitation. Subject to the Copyright Act 1968, reproduction, storage in a retrieval system or transmission in any form by any means of any part of the work other than for the purposes above is not permitted without prior written authorisation from the Department of Agriculture and Food.
Requests and enquiries concerning reproduction should be addressed to:
Director, Strategy and Governance
Department of Agriculture and Food
Locked Bag 4 Bentley Delivery Centre WA 6983