With a strong regional and international footprint and connections across industry and government, we support our primary industries and regions to deliver enduring prosperity for all Western Australians.
Our purpose, role, strategic priorities and key initiatives are aligned with the goal to protect, grow and innovate our primary industries and regions.
We connect investors with Western Australia's agriculture, fisheries and food industries to support the development and delivery of commercially sustainable investment projects.
We do this by delivering:
- Agribusiness investment and development - a combined service and consistent approach for investment and development.
- Investment incentives - financial support for businesses seeking to invest in value-adding, processing, production or expansion.
- Investment services - support for businesses seeking to invest or raise capital, and promotion of Western Australia as an attractive destination.
- Strategic partnerships - engaging and supporting partner services and projects that deliver investment objectives in Western Australia.
- Strategic projects - identification of priority opportunities that deliver jobs, economic growth and provision of analysis and information to support expansion and investment.
Securing investment to build your business or develop a project is the first step towards successful expansion. With so many investment opportunities and partners available, understanding the right options can be challenging.
- Are you looking to raise capital for a project or business?
- Is your project ripe for investment?
- Looking to set up your business inWestern Australia?
Drawing on our in-depth knowledge of the agribusiness and food industry and extensive business networks in Australia and overseas, the Investment team can provide guidance and introductions to help you secure the investment or opportunity you are looking for.
- identify suitable investor or investment opportunities
- provide data and market intelligence on industry sectors
- provide information on potential regulatory requirements and approval processes.
- provide introductions to agribusiness and food companies in Western Australia
- provide access to a network of professional service providers
- provide access to a pre-screened pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- identify investment and research partnership opportunities
- assist to plan and conduct a site visit to assess opportunities
- identify access to available natural resources and infrastructure.
Our experienced team of industry professionals can help facilitate your plans for investment or development in agribusiness, bringing together businesses, government and industry knowledge to your project. If required, a Business Development Manager will be assigned to assist you to achieve your goals.
Investors and developers are encouraged to contact the Investment team for detailed advice and guidance on opportunities in Western Australia.
Investment programs and funding opportunties
To support Western Australia's agriculture and food businesses to become investment ready we also offer a range of investment programs and funding opportunties.
p +61 (0)8 9368 3590
Level 6, 1 Nash Street, Perth Western Australia 6000