Guidelines for expressions of interest
Expressions of interest must be submitted by email to IFS@dpird.wa.gov.au by 9.00 am Tuesday 31 January 2023.
Note: Expressions of interest are only open for the Cattle and the Sheep and Goat IFS Management Committees. There are no upcoming vacancies on the Grains, Seeds and Hay IFS Management Committee or the IFS Review Panel.
Emailed expressions of interest must indicate which Committee(s) you are interested in and must include:
A three-page (maximum) letter addressing the selection criteria
- At a minimum, each of the 'Essential' criteria must be addressed.
- A two-page (maximum) resume. This Curriculum Vitae pro forma must be used, which includes the following information:
- full name (including title)
- contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address)
- current employer and position
- work history and voluntary involvement relevant to committee position
- other committee/board experience (if relevant)
- current contact details of two referees.