Guidelines for expressions of interest
The call for expressions of interest has been extended. Expressions of interest now close on 30 November 2021.
Expressions of interest can be made online.
Online expressions of interest are encouraged; however, expressions of interest may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Emailed expressions of interest must indicate which Committee(s) you are interested in and must include:
A three-page (maximum) letter addressing the selection criteria
- At a minimum, each of the 'Essential' criteria must be addressed.
- A two-page (maximum) resume. This must include the following information:
- full name (including title)
- contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address)
- current employer and position
- work history and voluntary involvement relevant to committee position
- other committee/board experience (if relevant)
- current contact details of two referees.