Guidelines for expressions of interest
Expressions of interest must be submitted by email to IFS@dpird.wa.gov.au by the closing date.
Emailed expressions of interest must indicate which Committee(s) you are interested in and must include:
A three-page (maximum) letter addressing the selection criteria
- At a minimum, each of the 'Essential' criteria must be addressed.
- A two-page (maximum) resume. This Curriculum Vitae pro forma must be used, which includes the following information:
- full name (including title)
- contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address)
- current employer and position
- work history and voluntary involvement relevant to committee position
- other committee/board experience (if relevant)
- current contact details of two referees.