The Viticulture Spray Guide provides WA wine and table grape growers with information on the chemical control measures, management and monitoring of pests and diseases in their vineyards.
Topics covered include:
- pesticide safety and regulation
- pesticide application
- pesticide resistance
- spray options for:
- insects, mites and molluscs
- plant growth regulators
- pest monitoring and treatment scheduling.
Key features of the guide include:
- downloadable directly from the department's website
- interactive document with links to additional information and external websites
- searchable content
- available at no cost to industry.
The guide is available for download on the top right hand side of this page.