Applicants progressing to full submission
Some resources have been made available to help applicants prepare for full project proposal.
• A word version of the application form
• An excel file that provides a template to support the definition of project financials.
These files are available to download from the right hand side of the web page.
About the Industry Grants for International Competitiveness (IGIC) Program
The IGIC program is investing up to $1.3 million in grants to support organisations working together along supply/value chains, who see their future as part of an internationally competitive export-oriented agrifood sector.
The IGIC program is a targeted response to the Fund’s Pathways to Competitiveness report. Grant applications should align with opportunities identified in the report.
What funding is available and to who?
The primary applicant for IGIC funding must be a WA-based agribusiness, recognised Grower Group or other not-for profit, farmer-driven organisation with an Australian Business Number and registered for GST.
- Up to $1.3 million will be invested through the IGIC program
- Individual grants are between $20 000 and $100 000
- Projects must be completed before 31 March 2019
- The IGIC program is a specific, targeted response to the Fund’s Pathways to Competitiveness report. It is essential to read this report prior to submitting an EOI.
- Ensure you have read the Information toolkit and Submission guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions, which are available on the right hand side of this page.
How to apply for funding?
A two-stage selection process will be used:
- Stage 1 Expressions of interest (EOI) – each EOI application will be assessed by the expert selection panel who will recommend a shortlist of projects to progress to Stage 2.
- Stage 2 Full project proposal – shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a detailed proposal for assessment by the expert selection panel.
Successful projects will be selected through a competitive merit-based process.
Expressions of interest closed 12 noon (WST) on Tuesday 24 January 2017, all applicants have been notified of the outcome.