About the grants
The Value Add Agribusiness Investment Attraction Fund aims to create jobs and drive productivity and capability of this growing industry sector.
- Program one ($1 000 000) makes grants of up to $300 000 available towards capital expenditure by businesses that invest in expansion, relocation or new value adding production facilities that can create jobs and deliver benefits in regional Western Australia. Grants may be up to 50 per cent of the value of the total investment and funded projects must be completed by 30 June 2020.
- Program two ($500 000) makes grants of up to $100 000 available to support agrifood businesses undertake feasibility studies and business plans, obtain regulatory approvals and engage other services that may be required to support an investment decision to expand, relocate or establish production facilities in Western Australia. Funded feasibility studies and related activities must be completed by 30 June 2019.
These grants may also provide an incentive for interstate and international companies to establish value adding agribusiness operations in Western Australia.
For more information please contact:
- Peter May, telephone +61 (0)8 6552 2057
- Susan Hall, telephone +61 (0)8 6552 2064
- Terry Burnage, telephone +61 (0)8 6552 1971, or
- Charlotte Maddock, telephone +61 (0)8 6552 2128