Come and join us at the Sheep Industry Research Open Day!
We will be showcasing the latest innovative technology and research across the WA sheep industry and what this means for sheep producers.
This free interactive field day is for you, for ewe, and for me!
- Labour or Love? Labour saving technologies that allow a life off farm - John Paul Collins, DAFWA
- EweTube; Let Siri do the sheepwork! - Beth Paganoni, DAFWA
- Chaos on the Maternity Ward: Can optimising lambing density to minimise mismothering and improve lamb survival? - Amy Lockwood, Murdoch University
- Can you identify breech strike susceptible sheep before they are struck? - Tony Schlink, UWA
- Eat the lot - a demonstration of cut by cooking effect on eating quality - Rachel O’Reilly & Lis Pannier, Murdoch University
- DAFWA and UWA joining forces to solve the winter dag problem - Graeme Martin, UWA
- Do I look fat in these genes?! Shedding some light on why owning skinny genes doesn’t guarantee their fit - Sarah Blumer, Murdoch University