Soil System Master Classes feature agronomists, farmers, economists and researchers in soil health and carbon farming discussing the science that underpins sustainable, low carbon and biological farming systems.
If you are interested in having a Master Class in your area contact email@example.com to register your interest.
Northampton, Salmon Gums and Beacon
The Beacon Soil Systems Master Class videos can be found here:
- Introduction: Soil Systems Masterclass and the Climate Resilience Fund, Carl Binning, Deputy Director General, Primary Industries Development, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- The Farmer experience: How we got here – the challenges and successes in starting carbon projects, Dianne and Ian Haggerty, Dyad and Tim Wiley, Tierra Australia.
- Building soil carbon – it’s not just about the ACCU’s, Kent Broad, Outback Carbon/ Mitsui E&P Australia.
- Government assistance and how to start soil carbon projects, Kerrie House, Manager of the Carbon Farming and Land Restoration Fund, DPIRD.
- The bottom line of increasing soil carbon, Tony Della Bosca, Economist, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development.
- The agronomists’ perspective of soil carbon, Sam Bald, Australian Soil Planners.
- Restoring Natural Catchment Functions of Agricultural Landscapes, Tim Wiley, Tierra Australia Pty Ltd
- The science of soil health, Jenni Clausen, Research Scientist, DPIRD.
The presentation slides can be found under Documents on the right side of this page.