Updated Viticulture Spray Guide now available
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development’s Viticulture Spray Guide has been updated for the 2017/18 season and is now available to download.
The guide is a valuable resource for Western Australian wine and table grape producers and continues to be provided free of charge to industry.
The guide was developed from an industry need for a single reference detailing agrochemicals permitted to manage pests and disease in Western Australian vineyards. The department has been producing this guide since 2001.
- pesticide safety and regulation
- pesticide resistance
- spray options for:
- insects, mites and molluscs
- plant growth regulators
- pest monitoring and treatment calendar.
The 2017/18 edition will continue to be updated throughout the season when applicable.
Other features include:
- downloadable directly from the department’s website
- searchable content
- numerous links to additional information and external websites
To access and download the new guide, visit the Viticulture Spray Guide page.