Here you can work through a simple process of elimination to identify in crop lupin constraints. For new users please visit the tutorial page to get the best out of the tool (link on the right).
Lupin diagnostic tool
This lupin diagnostic tool is a comprehensive tool that combines paddock and crop symptoms in one resource.
- You are also able to search the likely cause of cropping problems by selecting paddock and soil clues such as ‘scattered poor plants’ or ‘variation between rows’.
- By continuing through the process, the number of likely causes is reduced, putting you in a good position to better diagnose individual cropping constraints.
- The extensive image library allows you to compare actual plant symptoms to photos.
- Once problems are identified, this program will lead you to a fact sheet which will provide further information about the constraint.
- This diagnostic tool covers pests, plant diseases, soil deficiencies, environmental and weather factors and management.
As an alternative to using the tool please review "A guide to problem diagnosis in the field" document
Page last updated: Friday, 4 May 2018 - 12:51pm