What we are looking for
Feasibility funding assistance may be available to existing buisneess to access professional services to assess the feasibility of their planned investment projects and to gather other information to support their investment decision. The types of services that can be funded include:
- Technical consultants
- Professional services including, accounting, tax, legal and other services
- Property related services including architect, planners, designers and valuers
- Product or market analysts and advisors
- Specialist reports and data services as may be applicable
- Other advisors or relevant service providers
- Obtaining regulatory approvals
- Obtaining licences necessary to grow operations.
How do I apply?
This is an on-going funding stream with further funding opportunities opening in late 2022. The operating model and guidelines are currently being updated and more information will be posted here.
To be eligible, your project must be related to food and beverage manufacturing, or other forms of value add processing to primary production in Western Australia. Applications must meet additional criteria which are currently under review.
Find out more information on the Program, please contact the Agribusiness Food and Trade team by phoning +61 (0)8 9368 3853 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.