Using PestFax Reporter
The first time that you open PestFax Reporter, you will need to enter your contact details (that is, name, email address and phone number). PestFax Reporter will remember your details so that the editor always knows who you are and can get back to you if needed.
To make a report simply choose the host plant (that is, what is growing in your paddock) and the pest, disease or other problem you are reporting. If you wish, you can also add the variety of the host plant, and the severity level of the problem that you are reporting from the selection lists provided.
PestFax Reporter knows your GPS location and the current date, but you can change these manually if you want.
When you have entered the host and problem details just hit Send and your report will be submitted. Your report will be submitted immediately if you have mobile coverage, or it will submit as soon as you are in range.
If you want the PestFax editor to get back to you, you can request a call back or an email.
Features of PestFax Reporter
- Easy registration process
- Quick and easy reports to PestFax editor
- If you like, you can request that the PestFax editor get back to you to discuss the report
- Reports can be made even when you don't have mobile coverage
- You can archive and re-send your past reports
- Using PestFax reporter it is easy to collect surveillance data (contact PestFax@agric.wa.gov.au for details)