My role in the department
I work on behalf of DPIRD to ensure government policy works to improve the efficiency and productivity of the grains industry. I am also a monitoring and evaluation coordinator. I provide support to project managers to ensure we can improve our projects, capture achievements and celebrate our success.
I have worked in the grains industry for 20 years. Initially as a economist for eight years at the Merredin Dryland Research Institute and then as a grains Policy Officer in South Perth for 12 years. In that time I have covered a number of grains industry issues. My current work area of interest is grain supply chain infrastructure amd I have also recently moved into the area of monitoring and evaluation of grains industry projects.
- Grains Policy Analysis and Planning
- Grains Projects Monitoring and Evaluation
- Dip in Project Managerment, Central Institute of Technology, 2013
- Grad Cert in Economics, Murdoch University, 1999
- BSc in Agriculture with Honours, University of WA, 1992