Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
In this issue:
1. The WA NLIS Sheep and Goat Advisory Group – 12 months on2. Abortion and lamb mortality between pregnancy scanning and marking for maiden ewes3. 2021 and 2022...
The Agribusiness, Food & Trade newsletter provides updates, invitations and articles of interest for the WA industry relating to projects within this section of the department.
This page features the latest digital resources to identify, report and manage risks associated with the highly contagious foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) and lumpy skin di
The Western Australian Government, through the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development’s Food Industry Innovation program, has signed a four-year agreement to bring a world-first
1. Pregnancy scanning increases profit for all flocks and times of lambing
2. Lower Reproductive Rate and Lamb Survival Contribute to Lower Lamb Marking Rate in Maiden...
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development will be taking part in a showcase in Singapore, including a range of local Western Australian businesses.
Congratulations to the nineteen grant recipients of Round Two of the International Competitiveness Co-investment Fund (ICCF) – a major grant program of the Department of Primary Industries and Regi
1. An economic analysis of sheep flock structures for mixed enterprise Australian farm businesses
2. MLA Tedera Demonstration 2020-2023
3. Using scanned fetal...
Here is a quick rundown on the workings of the new Extrata platform.
Privacy is a concern for all of us in this ‘age of technology’.