Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
In this issue:
1. The WA NLIS Sheep and Goat Advisory Group – 12 months on2. Abortion and lamb mortality between pregnancy scanning and marking for maiden ewes3. 2021 and 2022...
The Crop Sowing Guide for Western Australia is a one stop shop for variety information on all the major crops grown in WA.
1. Pregnancy scanning increases profit for all flocks and times of lambing
2. Lower Reproductive Rate and Lamb Survival Contribute to Lower Lamb Marking Rate in Maiden...
1. An economic analysis of sheep flock structures for mixed enterprise Australian farm businesses
2. MLA Tedera Demonstration 2020-2023
3. Using scanned fetal...
Here is a quick rundown on the workings of the new Extrata platform.
Privacy is a concern for all of us in this ‘age of technology’.
With the new Extrata Data Sharing Platform, rather than having data from the tractor, header, from multiple weather stations and soil moisture probes sitting in various online clouds and being diff
The four regions of Western Australia's south-west land division contribute over $6 billion to the gross value of agriculture production.
This page has a series of maps that looks at future climate projections of the South West Land Division using data from Climate Services for Agriculture website.
The Testing Traceability Systems Grant Program will allow Western Australian plant and plant product growers and supply chain participants to test traceability systems to provide valuable insights