Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
In this issue:
1. The WA NLIS Sheep and Goat Advisory Group – 12 months on2. Abortion and lamb mortality between pregnancy scanning and marking for maiden ewes3. 2021 and 2022...
1. Pregnancy scanning increases profit for all flocks and times of lambing
2. Lower Reproductive Rate and Lamb Survival Contribute to Lower Lamb Marking Rate in Maiden...
High levels of oestrogenic subterranean clovers occur in some medium to high rainfall pastures of Western Australia.
1. An economic analysis of sheep flock structures for mixed enterprise Australian farm businesses
2. MLA Tedera Demonstration 2020-2023
3. Using scanned fetal...
Here is a quick rundown on the workings of the new Extrata platform.
Imagine one place to put all of your agricultural, financial or other technology data (agdata).
Privacy is a concern for all of us in this ‘age of technology’.
With the new Extrata Data Sharing Platform, rather than having data from the tractor, header, from multiple weather stations and soil moisture probes sitting in various online clouds and being diff
This page has a series of maps that looks at future climate projections of the South West Land Division using data from Climate Services for Agriculture website.
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development’s (DPIRD) Statistical Seasonal Forecast (SSF) outlook for May to July 2022 and May to October 2022 is indicating below 40% probability...