Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
This short edition of the Seasonal Climate Outlook indicates that the rainfall outlook for the South West Land Division January to March 2024, is neutral, meaning there is an equal...
In this issue:
1. Predicting lambing dates using ewe-ram interactions
2. Preliminary evaluation of the impact of visual traits on lifetime ewe performance
3. 2023 Southern WA...
The Crop Sowing Guide for Western Australia aims to provide information to support growers with decisions on the best choice of variety for each of the major crops for the upcoming season.
1. Edition 100 of the Ovine Observer2. Opportunties using eID - Tahara case study3. Coxiella burnetii (Q-fever) in Australian breeding ewes4. Lupinosis in...
1. Causes of abortion and lamb mortality for maiden ewes in WA2. Ultrawide band microwave scanning precisely and accurately predicts sheepmeat hot carcase GR tissue...
Rainfall in the South West Land Division, for May to July 2023, is likely to be below average, based on a survey of 20 international models.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - SCHEDULED SERVICE INTERRUPTION - BRANDS REGISTRATION
27 April 2023 - COB WST 2 May 2023
This section answers some frequently asked questions about Extrata.
Rainfall in the South West Land Division, for April to June, is likely to be below average, based on a survey of 22 international models.
1. Sheep abortion and stillbirth investigation at Australian veterinary laboratories2. A review of the revered Sarah Esme Blumer and her contribution to sheep science...