Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
In this issue:
1. An economic analysis of sheep flock structures for mixed enterprise Australian farm businesses
2. MLA Tedera Demonstration 2020-2023
3. Using scanned fetal...
Privacy is a concern for all of us in this ‘age of technology’.
Here is a quick rundown on the workings of the new Extrata platform.
With the new Extrata Data Sharing Platform, rather than having data from the tractor, header, from multiple weather stations and soil moisture probes sitting in various online clouds and being diff
The WA Livestock Disease Outlook provides information about recent livestock disease cases in Western Australia and diseases likely to occur in the next month. Calling a vet to investigate...
The Testing Traceability Systems Grant Program will allow Western Australian plant and plant product growers and supply chain participants to test traceability systems to provide valuable insights
The Plant and Plant Product Traceability Project commenced in 2021, and is part of a national initiative to improve traceability within the agricultural sectors.
1. Proximity sensors provide an effective, accurate and cheap alternative for measuring dam pedigree of lambs in Australian sheep flocks
2. DXA calibration at WAMMCO,...
Many exotic insect pests, not established in Western Australia (WA), are expert stowaways!
1. Inheritance of breech strike, neck wrinkles, dags and breech cover over the lifetime of crutched Merino ewes in a Mediterranean environment
2. Tools to reduce the...