2019 workshop planning – have your say now
The Food Industry Innovation business capability building program offerings for the first half of 2019 will include:
Marketing food and beverages in a change world – John Stanley Associates
Aimed at agricultural producers and processors to help realise market opportunities taking into consideration changing consumer and retail demands. Attendees develop a greater understanding of global retail trends and consumer analysis and the contents of a marketing toolkit.
- One day masterclass (co-contribution of $150 with limited numbers available). Aimed at those who want to develop a practical and strategic marketing plan to grow their business. Ideally (but not compulsory), you will have previously completed the half day workshop.
- Denmark - 7 February 2019
- Half day workshops (free)
- Geraldton – 19 February 2019 (jointly sponsored by DPRID and the City of Greater Geraldton)
- Chittering/Gingin – 28 February 2019
- Bunbury – 25 June 2019
- Merredin – 26 June 2019
Market diversification (jointly sponsored by DPIRD, FIAL and AusIndustry)
This workshop will focus on growing sales through increasing and diversifying customer bases over a number of sales channels (including retail, hotel/restaurant/café - HORECA, food service and consumer direct) and over a number of geographical areas (including Perth metro, Western Australia, eastern states of Australia and export markets).
- South Perth – 26 March 2019
- Busselton – 27 March 2019
In partnership with Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL) we will also be offering the following courses, dates to be determined:
- Win-win negotiation workshop
- Engagement protocol program
- IP Protection
- International brand building
- Export development workshops (basic, intermediate and advanced) – if enough interest is received.
We welcome your feedback and expression of interest in these workshops and invite your suggestions for others topics that may benefit your business.
Please contact the team via email@example.com.