Regenerative Agriculture Conference
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) is Major Partner of the RegenWA Regenerative Agriculture Conference: Investing in our Food Future.
This conference will bring together farmers and key industry stakeholders to facilitate informed discussion and initiate the development of a plan that supports the adoption of leading sustainability practices, like regenerative agriculture, in Western Australia.
- When: Wednesday, 11 September 2019
- Time: 8.15am - 6pm
- Where: Optus Stadium, Burswood
- Cost: Different ticket options are available.
For more information and registration details, noting registration is essential, see the RegenWA website.
Hay and Silage Gourmet workshop
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) is sponsoring the Western Beef Association's Hay and Silage Gourmet workshop, which will explore best strategies for making, buying, and allocating hay and silage.
DPIRD climatologist Ian Foster will present on, ‘Getting the pasture ready and cost effective fodder conservation decisions,’ alongside presentations from industry consultants.
- When: Wednesday, 28 August 2019
- Time: 10am – 5pm
- Where: A private farm at Vasse (address provided on registration)
- Cost: $20 per person. Includes lunch, morning and afternoon teas, and notes.
For more information and registration details, noting registration is essential, see the Facebook event.