- MyWeedWatcher update: June 2017
- MyWeedWatcher update: May 2017
- MyWeedWatcher update: April 2017
- MyWeedWatcher update: March 2017.
- 2016 Dec to Feb MyWeedWatcher update.
- 2016 November MyWeedWatcher update.
- 2016 October MyWeedWatcher update.
25 new weeds (mostly declared cactus) have added to MyWeedWatcher in Dec/Jan 2017
- Weeds added to MyWeedWatcher web application. Completed 4 November 2016.
- Weeds added to android devices: you will need to update your version of MyWeedWatcher to see them. Completed December 2016.
- Weeds added to iOS devices (iphones and ipads): you will need to update your version of MyWeedWatcher to see them. Completed January 2017.
I can't login to DAFWA or MyWeedWatcher (rectified in September 2016)
In late August and early September 2016 new users and those resetting their passwords were unable to login to DAFWA/MyWeedWatcher. On 29 August DAFWA reset its internal computer systems. This affected all user registration for new passwords and resetting passwords in DAFWA. This problem was rectified in September 2016.
For tips on using MyWeedWatcher please refer to:
Further information on MyWeedWatcher can be found in the following pages:
- Information about what MyWeedWatcher can do: MyWeedWatcher information.
- Updates on MyWeedWatcher: MyWeedWatcher: training material.
- The web application to report weeds and view reports online: MyWeedWatcher.