Are you looking for submission forms? See the veterinary forms webpage where you will find animal disease investigation, laboratory submission and subsidy claim forms.
Are you looking for sampling procedures? See the sampling procedures for animal disease investigations webpage below.
Bench guides for vets
The following bench guides have been produced as webpages with printable A3 or A4 PDF versions available. Laminated copies of the guides are available to WA private vets on request. Contact your local DPIRD field vet for copies.
- Ruminant animal post-mortem guide
- Chicken necropsy guide
- Brain removal techniques and TSE sampling
- A standard approach to poultry disease investigation
- Blood smear technique for veterinarians
- Selecting the right blood test tube and techniques for an accurate diagnosis
- Histopathology sampling guide for livestock
- Reportable animal disease list