- Identify, report and manage FMD and LSD risks
- Join the DPIRD industry updates mailing list
- Hear from our disease experts in the latest industry webinar
- When travelling and mailing goods do your part to keep Australia safe
- See the WA Government’s latest public awareness campaign.
Register to receive updates
Email updates are being sent to livestock stakeholders in WA. If you would like to receive these, please register here.
Access previously published FMD and LSD updates below:
- 14 July edition
- 27 July edition
- 3 August edition
- 10 August edition
- 17 August edition
- 24 August edition
- 31 August edition
- 14 September edition
Industry webinar recording
Listen to our leading experts, DPIRD FMD Preparedness Coordinator Dr Bruce Mullan and DPIRD Chief Veterinary Officer Dr Michelle Rodan, share key information via our comprehensive FMD and LSD preparedness webinar.
Advice when travelling and mailing goods
If you are travelling for work or leisure, please do your part to keep Western Australia free from FMD and LSD which could have devastating consequences for our primary industries.
- Learn how to keep Australia safe via the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry website
- Before mailing goods to Australia for your use or the use of family and friends, check which items are allowed into Australia and accurately describe them on the postal declaration label.
Read more information about FMD and LSD on the wa.gov.au website and view the latest public awareness advertising campaign.