My role in the department
Georgie works within the Frontline Agronomy team to deliver valuable oat research, extension and industry development as part of a GRDC supported project.
Georgie has been working in the agricultural sector in Western Australia since 2004, working in research, development and extension at DPIRD, Co-operative Bulk Handling, Natural Resourse Management and grower groups. She has experience in grain, hay and livestock production on-farm, and is a director on the board of the Australian Fodder Industry Association.
- Oat Agronomy and Industry Development in the Western Region, a GRDC supported project
- National Hay Agronomy, an AgriFutures supported project
- Investigating phenology diversity in germplasm to optimise profitability from April sown oats, a GRDC supported project
- BS in Environmental Biology, Curtin University
- Cert IV in Project Management, AIM