The WA Beef Markets and Value Chains Forum is supported by the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development and will provide current information and future opportunities on beef markets and value chains.
The program also features a network session to foster and expand communication between suppliers and buyers.
- Value Chain Insights - Practical Lessons - Jason Strong (CEO, Smithfield Cattle Company)
- Numbers and Markets - Update and Outlook - Alex McIntosh (MLA Market Analyst)
- WA Value Chains Opportunities - Dr Peter Trefort
- Collaborative Beef Supply Chains - Knowing Your Customers - Steve Meerwald/Garry Robinson (Harmony Agriculture and Food Company)
- Objective Carcase Measurements - Latest Research Progress - TBA (Murdoch University)
- Procurement Speed-Dating! Informal network session with Processors and other companies involved in cattle procurement.
Please register by Monday 10 September to guarantee your place.
Cost: $100 per person
Morning/afternoon tea, lunch and booklet included
For more information contact event organiser:
Jeisane Accioly on Jeisane.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0403 327 216