In partnership with the Beverley Women in Farming Enterprises Group, DPIRD is pleased to offer the suite of Plan, Prepare and Prosper workshops.
These are free workshops designed to assist businesses involved in farming, fishing and food processing to plan for and manage variability in the seasons, global markets and other challenges they may face.
The training you will receive and the business planning you will undertake in these workshops is intended to strengthen your business, help you find ways to increase your profitability, manage risk and support your family.
The department is offering a six-day program at the Beverley Recreation Centre starting July 25.
- July 25 - Introduction to Strategic Planning
- July 26 - Financial Management
- July 27 - Personal and Business Effectiveness
- August 1 - Sales and Marketing
- August 2 - Environmental Risk Resource and Production
- August 3 - Planning Systems, Continuity, Innovation and Change
If you would like to attend any of the Plan, Prepare and Prosper suite of workshops, register here.