‘Succession: A business strategy’ is best suited to businesses with a current strategic/business plan and clear strategic objectives.
What’s in the workshop?
By the end of the workshop you will understand:
- how and why succession forms an integral part of the business plan
- the process of succession and the key people and activities that contribute to its success
- the breadth of information required to make informed decisions about succession
- how to develop or revise your strategic direction for the business to include succession and have made a commitment to ensuring this process is reflected in your business goals and strategies.
You will also examine:
- how to identify key stakeholders in your process and commenced the identification of stakeholder needs
- how to draft an initial communication strategy to get the succession process started for your business
- how to draft an action plan and identified indicative milestones and timeframes for this process.
For more information contact Hope Sandford on 98711791 or Ann Maree O’Callaghan on 0408 603 126.