The financial management workshop will provide an understanding of business performance and what can be done to improve it. Regardless of the business rationale, it should provide income to support the owners’ lifestyle.
You will ask the questions:
- Are you achieving the lifestyle you want?
- How do you know if you are running a successful business?
- How do you evaluate the performance of your business?
The workshop aims to help you measure business performance and evaluate its strength.
You will self-assess your business’ key financial indicators and draft strategies and tactics to ensure financial risks and opportunities are planned for and managed.
- components of profit
- using benchmarks
- using profit and loss statements
- calculating your profit ratios
- valuing your business
- cash flow budget forecasting
- using balance sheets
- debt to equity ratio.
This is a free workshop.
How to apply?
If you would like to register for this workshop please visit the Smartygrants page.
For further information please call 1800 198 231 or email email@example.com.