Are you looking to add value to your farm produce?
Are you ready to take the next step to develop your marketing plan?
Marketing Your Food and Beverage Products in a Changing World will outline inspirational ways that agricultural producers and processors can realise market opportunities, taking into consideration the changing consumer and retail demands.
Presented by John Stanley, global consultant on agri-tourism with over 40 years’ experience.
Key topics will include:
• What is changing and what does the world want?
• Understanding the consumer and your supply chain
• What makes your product and/or service unique?
• Developing a marketing toolkit that works for you
This workshop is brought to you by the Food Industry Innovation (FII) project of the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) in partnership with
• Bunbury Geographe Economic Alliance
• South West Development Commission
• Collie Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Registrations are essential.