Are you looking to add value to your produce or vary your retail/agritourism offering? Are you ready to take the next step to develop your marketing plan?
Marketing Food and Beverages in a Changing World will outline inspirational ways that agricultural producers and processors can realise market opportunities, taking into consideration the changing consumer and retail demands.
The workshop is presented by John Stanley, owner of award-winning food and beverage business Chestnut Brae and global consultant on agri-tourism with over 40 years’ experience.
Key topics will include:
- What is changing and what does the world want?
- Understanding the consumer and your supply chain
- What makes your product and/or service unique?
- Developing a marketing toolkit that works for you
Workshop: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Networking: 5.00pm - 6.30pm
Please RSVP by 6 November 2019
This workshop is brought to you by the Food Industry Innovation (FII) project of the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) in partnership with:
- Gascoyne Development Commission
- Gascoyne Food Council
- Carnarvon Chamber of Commerce Inc.
- Carnarvon Growers Association