The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development through the Food Industry Innovation project supports Western Australian businesses working in the value-added premium food and beverage sector to enable producers and processors better capture market opportunities, enhancing business viability and growth.
You’re invited to a free workshop aimed at helping small agricultural producers and processors realise market opportunities. The workshop will help you develop a professional marketing toolkit to understand your consumer, add value to your product, consider retail shop layouts, improve customer engagement and prioritise business development activities.
The workshop program includes:
- What is changing in the world and what does the world want?
- Understanding the consumer and the supply chain.
- What makes your product unique?
- Adding value is the way forward.
- Building a marketing tool kit that works for you.
- Working to a budget.
This workshop is being delivered by John Stanley and Associates.
Registrations are now open.