The third iHemposiumWA event, held by the iHempWA Association, aims to build on the awareness of industrial hemps’ sustainable, environmental and social benefits as well as the emerging market potential. Topics include:
- foods nutritional benefits
- body products benefits
- building benefits
- farming, agriculture and organics
- growers story
- WA Hemp Growers’ Co-op
- regulation, what we can and can’t do Q&A
- hemp industry development update
- business promotion opportunities.
Bookings to the workshop are essential as limited tickets are available. The event is free for members of the Industrial Hemp Western Australia Association Inc., or $20 per person for non-members.
For more information about iHemposiumWA 2018 and to book your ticket click here.