The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development’s Food Industry Innovation project is delighted to support a visit to Western Australia by Professor David Hughes.
Professor Hughes will provide enlightening presentations to WA premium food and beverage value-adding businesses in the South West (Busselton) and one in Wanneroo targeting Wheatbelt and peri-urban areas north of Perth.
The seminars will provide an overview of global food and beverage industry trends and offer strategies to help shape businesses to adapt to changing consumer and retail demands.
Key topics will include:
- What does it take to be a premium product in the global food and beverage industry?
- Key trends in developed and emerging markets
- Disruptions in global retailing
- “Big Bad Food” struggling globally brings opportunities for smaller-scale niche industries
- Opportunities for WA producers in Asian “gifting” markets.
Includes lunch and refreshments
RSVP: 12 October 2018
Further Information: Kaylene Parker (08) 9892 8416 Jon Berry (08) 9780 6283 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org