Find out more about frost and canola research at the department’s upcoming frost and canola field day at the Dale research site near Beverley on Thursday 11 October.
Final program confirmed with topics include:
- Trial site management
- Time of sowing (TOS) by variety choice in wheat
- Frost susceptibility in wheat
- Frost: cereal crop type by TOS
- Frost: nitrogen x seeding rate and variety
- Debugging the role of bacteria in frost
- Canola variety and TOS
- Big data analytics in research trials
Please RSVP by 28 September to Kelly Ryan.