A progressive, innovative and profitable agriculture and food sector that benefits Western Australia.
To support the success of the agriculture and food sector to benefit Western Australia.
Our four focus areas
DAFWA will support the growth of Western Australia’s agrifood sector in four key areas:
We will do this in ways that sustain our land and water resources and increase the benefit we all gain from our relative freedom from weeds, pests and diseases.
- To provide quality services that meet the reasonable expectations of our customers.
- Deliver accessible services to customers seeking information from DAFWA.
- Measure our service levels, publish the results and implement any actions.
- Endeavour to continually improve our service delivery.
We aim to:
- provide a service which is friendly, courteous and professional with a willingness to assist you with your enquiry
- ensure that our customer service officers are easily identified
- treat all of our customers equally and impartially.
To achieve our aim, we will:
- be welcoming, helpful and attend to your enquiry promptly
- treat you with respect and exercise confidentiality in meeting your needs
- communicate clear, accurate and relevant information about our business services
- value your feedback and address the item raised by providing a suitable solution
- complete a review of this Customer service charter annually with a goal to implement changes and improvements from your feedback.
You can help us by:
- providing us with as much relevant and accurate information about your enquiry
- informing us of any specific needs
- providing constructive feedback and comments on our service delivery
- treating our staff with courtesy.
Our contact details
Postal: Locked Bag 4, Bentley Delivery Centre WA 6983
Street address: 3 Baron-Hay Court, South Perth WA 6151
Telephone: +61 (0)8 9368 3333
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact the department through the National Relay Service: TTY or computer with modem users, phone 133 677 Speak and listen users, phone 1300 555 727.
If you require the assistance of an interpreter, please contact the department through TIS National on 131 450.