Register today and be a part of the DPIRD’s inaugural agriculture automation and innovation games.
Find out more about how you can get involved and register today.
- WARP Robotics Competition
- WARP Innovation Challenge
- Robot in 24 hours
- Technology and Careers Expo for Students
- Technology and Careers Expo for Businesses
Saturday, August 27th
08:30 – 09:00 Opening Ceremony
09:00 – 12:00 Field Tests and Practise
10:00 – 12:00 Innovation Project for Schools Competition
12:00 – 13:00 Break
13:00 – 17:30 Qualification Matches
16:30 – 17:30 Innovation for Schools Competition Awards Ceremony
Sunday, August 28th
08:30 – 09:00 Sunday Welcome
09:00 – 12:00 Qualification Matches continue
12:00 – 12:30 Alliance Selection
12:30 – 13:00 Break
13:00 – 17:00 Playoff Matches
17:00 – 17:30 Break
17:30 – 18:00 Awards and Closing Ceremony
The innovation challenge is an opportunity for teams of students to investigate a real-life primary industries problem and present possible solutions.
- Teams can be made up of two to ten people, one school may enter multiple teams, teams may all work on the same challenge, but each team must enter a unique solution.
- Challenges will be published 6 weeks prior to the competition day, registration will close 4 weeks prior to the competition.
- Teams must select one challenge. See Innovation challenges.
- Teams must prepare a 10-minute presentation which will be delivered to the judges on competition day. In person participation is strongly encouraged, but teams from remote areas can present via video link if they are unable to travel to the venue.
- A panel of judges will observe your presentation and score each team.
- Prizes will be awarded for first ($750), second ($500) and third ($250) place to purchase STEM-related equipment for use in lessons or extra-curriculum activities. (proof of purchase required)
- Competition and presentation times will be advised by email 2 weeks prior to competition day.
- Register your team today to secure your spot, you will be reminded by email when the challenges are announced.
The robot in 24 hours competition is open to teams from university and industry. It’s your chance to gather a group of friends and have fun building your own robot to complete in our challenge.
- Teams can be made up of two to ten people, one university or business may enter multiple teams.
- No experience necessary, experts will be on hand to provide guidance.
- All parts will be provided for your team.
- Robots will compete in the arena used for FRC.
- Teams will build their robot over the two competition days to compete on the second day.
- Register your team today registration closes 15 July 2022.
Use your down time between competition rounds to visit the technology and careers expo and explore the following:
- Food and beverage trucks.
- Explore how technology is changing primary industries.
- Speak to real businesses and discover the diverse careers on offer in primary industries.
- Speak to universities and colleges to explore the training and study options available.
- Listen to presentations by current industry professionals and get real life examples of where a career in primary industries can take you.
- Find out about gap year opportunities across Australia in primary industries.
- List of exhibitors and speakers.
- Register your interest in attending today.
Take advantage of a captive audience and join us to showcase your business to the next generation of employees:
- Primary industry businesses may exhibit for free:
- Sites can be undercover or open air, first come, best dressed so get in early
- Equipment, animals, displays all welcome, contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Businesses wishing to sell produce are permitted but a fee will be charged to exhibit, contact us to discuss further.
- Industry relevant businesses are permitted to exhibit but may be charged a fee, contact us to discuss further.
- Register your interest to exhibit today registration closes 1 July 2022.
For more information, please contact Suzanne Hawkes at email@example.com