Everyone benefits from pest surveillance
There are hundreds of organisms living in your garden, on different plants but some may damage your garden or threaten WA’s agriculture, forests, and natural ecosystems.
Each time you report, you will learn:
- about the problems these pests may cause.
- how to manage pests sustainably and contribute to maintaining beneficial organisms and biodiversity.
Your individual reports help to:
- map the distribution of pests and diseases.
- increase the likelihood that early detection and improve chances of eradication.
- provide evidence to support area freedom from pests and diseases.
- protect Australia continued access to trade markets.
Reporting is easy!
Grab a mobile phone or camera and look in your backyard, street, local park or bushland for pests and diseases. Report your findings using the MyPestGuide® Reporter app or online portal.
Using a mobile device
Don’t have a smartphone? No worries!
Use the MyPestGuide® Reporter online portal to create and send in reports through an internet browser. To do this, drag and drop .jpg files (up to 5MB) from your camera to the online portal to make a report.
View what others share in the MyPestGuide® Reporter online portal!
Report your observations