Approvals and publications
The Director General may also determine certain matters such as import requirements for prescribed potential carriers entering Western Australia, movement requirements for prescribed potential carriers moving within Western Australia, and those potential carriers which do not, at present, require presentation for inspection upon entry into the state.
These matters are approved by the Director General rather than captured in the Regulations or Management Plans because it is anticipated that they will change from time to time. Changes to import and movement requirements will not be published without prior consultation.
The following are the forms, designs, alternative measures and intrastate movement requirements currently approved by the Director General:
- NOI Import Goods August 2019
- NOI Import Permit April 2019
- NOI Master of Vessel April 2019
- NOI Personal Effects April 2019
- LB1 Health certificate for movement of stock to Western Australia
- Exemption of organisms and prescribed potential carriers r79(4)
- WA Intrastate Movement Restrictions r8A
- Aproved Hive Design r86A
Interstate import requirements are presently published via the Quarantine WA Import Requirements Search.
The Director General is also required to publish the lists of organisms declared by the Minister for Agriculture and Food under the BAM Act to be permitted (s11), prohibited (s12) or declared pests (s22(2)). The lists are published as the WA Organism List.