Grains, Seeds and Hay Industry Funding Scheme

Page last updated: Tuesday, 5 July 2022 - 3:33pm

Deduction and remittance of contributions

Every individual/entity purchasing or receiving 500 tonnes or more of grain/seed/hay (in combination) in a given financial year is required to register with the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development. These 'registered receivers' are responsible for deducting and forwarding IFS contributions on behalf of growers. See deduction and remittance of contributions for more information.