Guidelines for expressions of interest
The expressions of interest period has been extended - expressions of interest now close at 9.00 am Monday 12 April 2021.
Expressions of interest can be made online.
Online expressions of interest are encouraged; however, expressions of interest may be submitted to Rebecca.Heath@dpird.wa.gov.au
Emailed expressions of interest must indicate which Committee(s) / Review Panel you are interested in and must include:
A three-page (maximum) letter addressing the selection criteria
- At a minimum, each of the 'Essential' criteria must be addressed.
- A two-page (maximum) resume. This must include the following information:
- full name (including title)
- contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address)
- current employer and position
- work history and voluntary involvement relevant to committee position
- other committee/board experience (if relevant)
- current contact details of two referees.