Recognised Biosecurity Groups and the Declared Pest Rate
There are currently 14 RBGs, and $5.374 million (which includes rates raised and matching State Government funding) will be made available to 13 of these groups in 2019-20.
The 2019-20 DPR notice was published in the Government Gazette on 9 July 2019. It details the Declared Pest Rates chargeable for eligible Local Government Areas.
The Northern Biosecurity Group and Leschenault Biosecurity Group will this year have a rate raised for the first time.
RBGs with rates determined for 2019-20 are listed below:
- Blackwood Biosecurity Inc
- Carnarvon Rangelands Biosecurity Association
- Central Wheatbelt Biosecurity Association
- Eastern Wheatbelt Biosecurity Group
- Esperance Biosecurity Association
- Goldfields-Nullarbor Rangelands Biosecurity Association
- Kimberley Rangelands Biosecurity Association
- Leschenault Biosecurity Group
- Meekatharra Rangelands Biosecurity Association
- Northern Biosecurity Group
- Peel Harvey Biosecurity Group
- Pilbara Regional Biosecurity Group
- Southern Biosecurity Group