My role in the department
I am Science and Innovation Leader of the WA Government's Royalties for Regions - $10M eConnected Grainbelt project. Through this project I will help connect grain growers to the information they need to make profitable decisions, tailored for their paddocks, their businesses, and the variable conditions they face each season. This will occur through:
- a better flow of information between all participants in the grains industry
- better decision tools
- a higher level of skill in using electronic tools for decision making.
I have more than 30 years experience in agricultural research specialising in simulation and decision support for crop nutrition, and crop protection.
- eConnected Grainbelt
- PhD, The University of Western Australia
- MSc Ag, The University of Queensland
- BSc Ag, The University of Alberta