During the consultation, which ran from 10 April to 7 June 2019, 113 written submissions were received. Written submissions, where not marked as ‘confidential’, are published on the right of this page. Please be aware that some written submissions contain graphic images.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Review of the Animal Welfare Act 2002
- Animal welfare during emergencies
- Animal Welfare Grant Program
- Animal welfare in emergencies
- Using animals for scientific purposes
- Animal Welfare Act amendments
- Animal welfare legislation
- Reporting animal cruelty
- Animal Welfare: Livestock
- Animal Welfare: Pets and companion animals
- Animal Welfare: Horses, donkeys and hybrids
- Animal Welfare: Animals for entertainment
- Animal Welfare: Fish
- Animal Welfare: Information for veterinarians
- Easton Review
- Resources and publications
Page last updated: Tuesday, 21 April 2020 - 10:31am
Please note: This content may be out of date and is currently under review.
As part of the public consultation process on the draft Standards and Guidelines for the Health and Welfare of Dogs in WA, stakeholders were invited to submit individual written submissions.
Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Western Australia_Written Submission_redacted.pdf