By completing a PAWE and including it in your cyclone survival plan, you can help ensure you make the best possible decisions to protect the safety of your animals. Ensure all members of your household/workplace are familiar with your cyclone plan at the start of each cyclone season.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Review of the Animal Welfare Act 2002
- Animal welfare during emergencies
- Animal Welfare Grant Program
- Animal welfare in emergencies
- Using animals for scientific purposes
- Animal Welfare Act amendments
- Animal welfare legislation
- Reporting animal cruelty
- Animal Welfare: Livestock
- Animal Welfare: Pets and companion animals
- Animal Welfare: Horses, donkeys and hybrids
- Animal Welfare: Animals for entertainment
- Animal Welfare: Fish
- Animal Welfare: Information for veterinarians
- Easton Review
- Resources and publications
Please note: This content may be out of date and is currently under review.
The following fact sheets on cyclone are available to help owners and carers of animals prepare for emergencies. They are available as both a single sided fact sheet or with the Plan for Animal Welfare in Emergencies (PAWE) on the reverse side for printing at home.