9 June 2021
Videos of the forum can be found here:
- $15M Agriculture Climate Resilience Fund Forum - Part one
- $15M Agriculture Climate Resilience Fund Forum – Part two
- Minister's introduction to the forum and the Western Australian Climate Resilience Fund.
- Setting the climate context for farming systems change, Michael Robertson, CSIRO Agriculture & Food.
- Carbon emissions and how to calculate them, Mandy Curnow, DPIRD and Richard Brake, Richard Brake Consulting.
- Wheatbelt water in a drying climate -WaterSmart farms, Dr Richard George, Senior Principal Research Scientist, DPIRD.
- Soil Carbon Sequestration, Raphael A. Viscarra Rossel, Soil & Landscape Science, Curtin University.
- Big Food's commitments to climate resilience and regenerative agriculture, I-Lyn Loo, 2020 Churchill Fellow, Primary Industries Trade Manager, DPIRD.
- Mitigating climate change on the farm, Brendon and Gabrielle Savage, Tolga Farm.
- Market access impertive to sustainabililty, Trevor Lucas, CBH Group.
The presentation slides from the event can be found in the Documents on the right side of this page.