The program is aimed at startups that are developing technology, digital solutions or innovative products that address an identified need in agriculture and food production including:
- agricultural, livestock, fish, seafood or aquaculture production
- animal welfare
- novel farming or food production systems
- farm management
- food processing, food traceability or innovative food packaging technology
- new or alternate foods, or plant based proteins
- water or irrigation management
- automation, robotics or autonomous vehicles
- digital connectivity solutions
- data or image capture and analysis, or
- artificial intelligence solutions.
Applicants’ business, products or technology should ideally have the potential to be scalable in overseas markets.
The bootcamp includes a coordinated program of sessions designed to help participants grow their business by providing strategic value through:
- presentations by startups and service providers to the startup sector
- introductions to potential partners and research collaborators
- introductions to venture capital firms and other investor organisations
- presentation workshops on key business development aspects for going global.
For more details on eligibility criteria, please view the attached guidelines.
Applications close 5.00pm (AWST) Tuesday, 2 June 2020.
For more information on the program, please contact Business Development Manager, Peter May at email@example.com or phone +61 (0)8 9368 3881 or +61 412 126 331.