2009 Agribusiness Crop Updates
Agribusiness Crop Updates 2009
The Agribusiness Crop Updates is the premier event for the grains industry in Western Australia. This event showcases the latest research and development information in grain production and marketing and provides an opportunity for networking between key members of the industry.
Crop Updates 2009 Proceedings
- Table of Contents [96kb]
- Break Crops [284kb]
- Crop Specific Breeding [169kb]
- Crop Specific Disease [211kb]
- Crop Specific Variety Performance [309kb]
- Farming Systems Decision Support Technology [616kb]
- Farming Systems Disease [115kb]
- Farming Systems FS Research [201kb]
- Farming Systems Mixed Farming [239kb]
- Farming Systems Modelling [238kb]
- Geneticaly Modified Crops [519kb]
- Nutrition [168kb]
- Other information [118kb]
- Plenary [365kb]
- Soils [251kb]
- Weeds Herbicide Resistance [150kb]
- Weeds Herbicides [402kb]
Weeds Integreated Weed Management [370kb]
"More change and more opportunities"
The annual Agribusiness Crop Update Conference was presented at the Burswood Entertainment Complex in Perth on February 24 and 25, 2009 (Tuesday and Wednesday).
Download 'CU Program'[PDF 92kb]
Download 'Call for papers'[PDF 76.4kb]
Download 'Registration form delegate'[PDF 245kb]
Download 'PowerPoint presentation template'[PDF 289kb]
Download 'Keynote Speakers'[PDF 98kb]
Download 'Contributor Information Pack'[PDF 110kb]
Download 'Draft List of Presentations'[PDF 45kb]
Download 'Paper Template'[Doc Template 20kb]
Download 'Accommodation Information'[PDF 42kb]
"Agribusiness Regional calendar"
Program for regional Crop Updates.
Download 'Regional Calendar'[PDF 63.4kb]
Mention of any trade name or company within this publication does not imply endorsement of any product or company by the Department of Agriculture and Food.
|Culinary Journeys - All the Tourism...|
|Planning for Profit Workshop...|