- Worm control in goats
- Sheep measles (T. ovis) infection in abattoir lines
- Coopers® Colleague®
- International Workshop on Novel Approaches to the Control of Helminth Parasites
- Worm egg counting workshop proved valuable
- Combat drench resistance!
- Fresh faces in DAFWA
- Current publications on worm control
Contents: Why haven??™t you subscribed at www.wormboss.com.au? Sheep measles - the cost to you. A new sheep anthelmintic class on the horizon? Breeding sheep resistance to internal parasites. Alternatives to anthelmintics. Sheep Health Statements - a vital tool. Slow release or sustained action worm treatments. Current publications on worm control.
Contents: Breeding for sustainable sheep worm control. Summer drenching - the latest advice for WA. Effect of seasonal conditions on worm burdens in sheep. Keep up with the latest information on ESIs and WHPs. Parasite research in the sheep CRC. Don??™t forget about WormBoss. Current publications on worm control
Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the newsletters.
Page updated: 30 May 2005
|Culinary Journeys - All the Tourism...|
|Planning for Profit Workshop...|